The Bailey/Howe Interlibrary Loan Department has just announced that starting this semester they will be offering a new electronic Document Delivery service to UVM affiliates. The service is free and you can request the following types of materials:
- Book chapters and journal articles from the Bailey/Howe Library main stacks and Library Research Annex
- Book chapters and journal articles from the Bailey/Howe Library microform collections
The library cannot supply the following:
- More than one chapter from a book.
- More than one article from a journal issue or newspaper.
- Articles or book chapters longer than 50 pages or more than 10% of the journal/book.
- Microfilm or microfiche scans longer than 30 pages.
- Material from Government Documents.
- Material from Special Collections.
- Any request that violates the University of Vermont copyright policy.
To place a request simply log-in to the ILL Service (ILLIAD) and select the Document Delivery option on the left side.
Requests will be supplied in 2-3 business days.
This service has a pilot status at the moment and will run through June 20, 2014.